RSS

Recent Posts

The Self
some home truths
Free will and choice.
Be the star of your life
The shadow

the world tree
The4 agreements
truth
powered by

My Blog

A conscious society

My vision ( i'm sure it's shared by others also)
Personal empowerment is, above all else, the most important thing for a healthy society to thrive.
THEN shared power within the community for the greater good  working together we become a positive force for growth , change and evolution.
We can the decide to trade and move about to other communities with respect and  gratitude  for all

My opinion...no need for a central government with ultimate power over a country and definitely no need for  a central world government, who' s power hungry leaders will dominate and control the masses

I voted IN ( EU referendum) , but not with any conviction and YET I wasn't displeased to see an OUT result either. For me, this is an opportunity for us all to take back our power and potentially stop any movement towards a EU super state and eventually one world state.

A EU super state or ONE world state IS NOT unity among the people it is a way to CONTROL the people....!

This is my current opinion which is always open to change , evolution and growth.

10 Comments to A conscious society:

Comments RSS
website on 13 December 2016 06:04
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.
Reply to comment

http://www.cairnsamateurs.org.au/hata2.php on 28 July 2017 02:15
This is my current opinion which is always open to change, evolution and growth.
Reply to comment

rating of Trustmypaper.com on 02 March 2018 12:27
My opinion...no need for a central government with ultimate power over a country and definitely no need for a central world government, who' s power hungry leaders will dominate and control the masses.
Reply to comment

karamba on 16 May 2018 12:45
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
Reply to comment

iq option on 20 May 2018 16:20
If both have a positive payoff, why not get some additional help either on the projects or on other work to free up time for the projects
Reply to comment

nightrush on 12 July 2018 07:57
This specific diversion offers 50 free twists alongside a limited time code. Furthermore, you would get $1000 as welcome reward alongside another 50 free twists.
Reply to comment

essay help uk on 21 July 2018 14:50
A conscious society personal empowerment is above the community for the greater change and evolution. The more respect and gratitude for the more things and no need for a central world government.
Reply to comment

assignment service on 31 July 2018 11:03
This A Good Way To Appreciate The Teacher As They Put Their Efforts To Train Students. UK Dissertation Writers Appreciates The Teachers.
Reply to comment

dissertation writing on 01 October 2018 10:01
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it. Great article!
Reply to comment

chrome plugins not working on 12 December 2018 08:12
Indeed, these things are the best method to develop a thriving community, but implementing this model is really hard. The structure of society our fathers have set is really hard to break even now. And as far it stays so, these ideas shared here will stay as a dream.
Reply to comment