RSS

Recent Posts

The Self
some home truths
Free will and choice.
Be the star of your life
The shadow

the world tree
The4 agreements
truth
powered by

My Blog

I don't know

Three little words that have the power to free us all .

I have many many questions, but very few answers ( luckily the few answers answer most questions ultimately)
But my point is...it's OK not to have an answer!
Of course the mind hates this. The mind hates uncertainty, of not knowing . It can't be comfortable unless it has a solution!
Sit with this discomfort , allow it ..smile at the mind ...squirming and wrestling for the "right" answer , for it all to make "sense"
It will pass ...and we can be comfortable without an answer , then comes peace and a true knowing that the answer didn't matter at all ...the question was enough ..
And maybe one day , as you are going about your daily businesses and forgotten all about the question... the answer will appear , plain as day!  smile ...,ah ha ! ..but it doesn't matter !

9 Comments to I don't know:

Comments RSS
custom paper writing on 21 July 2017 12:15
We have all learned, either by instinct or by trial and error, how to minimize a situation that makes us uncomfortable. How to avoid angering a man or endangering ourselves. We have all, on many occasions, ignored an offensive comment.
Reply to comment

Marlon on 13 December 2017 12:40
I have seen so many blog posts but never seen such type of blog post before. Thanks for this good post. e liquid packaging boxes AU base company
Reply to comment

karamba on 16 May 2018 12:45
There are a lot of blogs and articles out there on this topic, but you have acquired another side of the subject. This is reliable content thank you for sharing it.
Reply to comment

iq option on 20 May 2018 17:18
How might anybody reach determinations with regards to the benefit of a long exchange or a short exchange? You just can't.
Reply to comment

order a custom essay on 30 June 2018 16:50
Not knowing is a blessing at times.. everyone just cannot have an answer to everything on earth! feeling blissful about what you have and cherishing it is the key to being complacent. really appreciate your idea .
Reply to comment

nightrush on 12 July 2018 09:32
SoArticle Search, what are you sitting tight for Enroll and play and get rich at an online gambling club today!
Reply to comment

essay writing help on 31 July 2018 11:08
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.
Reply to comment

marketing agency reno on 11 August 2018 12:04
I seriously watched this video a couple of time but did not get then finally thinking to share it on the marketing agency reno forum to get other people reviews. Let us see!
Reply to comment

best local IT management reno on 11 August 2018 13:09
I will call it communication gifts and this is really valuable information which should be definitely shared on best local IT management reno site for more reviews. Thanks
Reply to comment